Wellness Success Story
Belen Employees Go Back to School for Health & Wellness
A little over a year ago, Randy Burden, a pharmacist clinician at PMG-Belen, realized he could help employees lead healthier lives by offering classes focused on Health and Wellness topics.
Click here for the inspiring story of how 12 employees earned $120 in Reward Credits by learning and applying simple tools and techniques that help them take better care of themselves and their patients.
Time is Running Out to Earn Wellness Rewards
Act by December 31 to:
- Earn the three Know Your Numbers rewards. It could mean $120 for each reward you haven’t completed yet!
- Earn the one-time $300 Health Awareness Reward – on top of Know Your Numbers rewards.
Click here to learn more.
Know Your Numbers: It Pays to Participate
By completing healthy activities through the Know Your Numbers Wellness Program, you can earn up to $360.
| Wellness Program Summary
|| Wellness Program FAQs
Complete Your Activities Now
There’s still time to complete activities and get rewarded:
- Onsite screenings are over, but you can still get one through your physician to meet reward requirements. Remember, if you’ve had a screening in 2013, you do NOT need to be rescreened.
- Stay tuned for information on various webinars we’ll hold throughout
the rest of the year.
- Click here for Reward 3 activities you can complete this year.
a healthy and balanced life. By knowing your numbers and
risk factors, you will know the path to better health.
-James H. Hinton, President and CEO