Customized Wellness Campaigns Help Employees Get Healthy
Inspired by a desire to feel better and take advantage of Know Your Numbers rewards, Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital employees develop their own programs to improve overall health.
Click here for the story and to see what creative ideas they came up with.
Know Your Numbers: It Pays to Participate
Presbyterian provides the tools and resources to help you maximize your physical, emotional and financial well-being. By completing healthy activities through the Know Your Numbers Wellness Program, you can earn up to $360.
| Wellness Program Summary
|| Wellness Program FAQs
2013 Program Improvements
These enhancements can help you achieve your goals and earn rewards faster:
- Quicker path to rewards: Once you get a screening and complete your Personal Health Assessment (PHA) under Reward 1, you can get paid for completing Rewards 2 and 3.
- Improved WebMD site: Tracking and achieving your goals is fun and easy. Follow personalized steps toward living healthier and earning rewards.
- Free gym membership: Use the main HealthPlex and satellite gyms. Get on board with more than 500 of your fellow employees who have joined and made the commitment to fitness in 2013!
Get Started Now
Know Your Numbers activities are in full swing, so make the commitment and get rewarded:
- Biometric Screenings run through April. These are the only onsite screenings in 2013, so make sure you participate.
- Click here for the 2013 Reward 2 schedule.
- Click here for Reward 3 activities you can complete this year.
a healthy and balanced life. By knowing your numbers and
risk factors, you will know the path to better health.
-James H. Hinton, President and CEO